Monday, April 11, 2011

Malibu

This was the view from our Hotel

 We're back. I have to say Malibu was picture perfect this weekend. We had a great time soaking up the sun and ate at some delicious restaurants. We even had a few celeb sightings.





We played for the last two days right here. Our room over looked the ocean and the sound of the waves at night put me to sleep. Each morning we had breakfast overlooking the beach, then went strolling along the coast line. For lunch we headed over to the Malibu Country Mart. It's goes down as one of my favorite spots for good eats and kiddy entertainment. Which I am always in the need of. 
As for the diet, I stuck to it! Hooray. 
Day 6 and 7 were easy. 
Now I am on day 8 which is my cleanse day. It sucks, but I'm sure any cleanse does. I am a little hungry and believe it or not I would love a shake right now. I was drooling over my husbands shake this morning. Oh, yes he started his 9 day cleanse a few days after me. 
I just hope this day goes by quickly. I haven't weighed my self yet to see what the results are from being on the diet for a week so I will have to post on day 9. 
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

nicole me oh my! said...

how did I not know about this blog?? I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...