Monday, April 18, 2011

Italy

Where we will be staying in Tuscany
Our trip to Italy is approaching and I have to admit I am getting very excited. 

Photos via Oh Happy Day by Erica Berman 
Lately I have been trying to read up on all things Italian. I first saw this post on one of my fav blogs. It sparked my interest since we are going to be visiting Cinque Terre. I seriously can not wait. Then I started reading this blog which I thought was very insightful and funny. Check out part 2 here. Which then lead me to another blog where I read up on safety and not getting pick pocketed, it was a great read, click here to check it out. 


So now you can see why I'm excited. 

photo via flickr Osvaldo_Zoom
Oh, and here's a lovely picture, sorry for the bun shot, but seriously I love how europeans make no effort to hide their affections. I'm hoping to get loved on like this by my honey while in Italy.

P.S. Cleanse tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...