Tuesday, April 5, 2011

life changes

photo via HoneyandJam check it out. YUM!


So I have been failing miserably to get rid of the rest of the baby wight I have clinging to my body, mostly that hot sexy muffin top of mine. So I decided to do something drastic, since I simply can't PUT THE FOOD DOWN. I started a diet called Isagenixs. It's pretty simple 2 shakes a day one meal between 400-600 calories for 30 days. I'm excited to lose the weight not sure how I feel about not being able to eat whenever I want. I am going to update daily about this the next 30 days. Here goes nothing.
Cheers to a better Summer and a tighter, smaller butt.

P.S. If you're not on a diet or even if you are head over to Honey and Jam, she's got some of the best recipes I've ever laid eyes on.

Oh, and if you're intersted in purchasing Isagenixs click here.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The cleanse is amazing!! I did it for 11 days and lost weight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...