Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tat by Matteo






I am in the market for new bedding and I can't seem to get these linens out of my head. So far I've heard nothing but the highest of compliments regarding Matteo bedding. I think they might have the softest sheets I have ever touched. I just might 
cave in and splurge. 
These pictures make me want to slip into bed and cuddle with my babies. I don't even think I would  mind their 
cute toes in my face or a tiny knee in my back.  
My favorite in their collection is the White Tat Duvet mixed with Coal Vintage Linen Sheets. The white with the grey, it's simply
Heaven. 


2 comments:

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

how to buy weed online

 teacup poodle for sale

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

shih tzu puppies for sale near me

listateacuppuppies for sale online

buy shih tzu puppy online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...