Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reaching for the Moon




{not sure where these pictures are from...sorry}

A lot of the time I get junk email and forwards I usually just browse over quickly, but this email caught my eye. There were a ton more interesting pictures, but these were the ones I liked the most. I thought they were so unique. Maybe I was so intrigued because of all the talk about the super moon or just because I think the moon is fascinating. Either way these shots are pretty cool. My kids always want to touch the moon or hold it in some way. I've got to get a picture of them doing something like this, they would definitely get a kick out of it. I'm sure my daughter would love to grab a latter and climb to the moon, or lasso it to the ground, then maybe tie it to a string and keep it as balloon. As a kid pretty much any thing is possible.

1 comment:

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

how to buy weed online

 teacup poodle for sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...