Monday, March 21, 2011

Green, super GREEN






My dear friend Mary published a book a while ago called the Green Diet. I was flattered and excited when she asked me to take the pictures for her new book.  After one long shoot, some delicious food, and one great cook we came up with some great shots. I got these pictures off of her book, and there are tons more. I urge you to check it out. She has great insight into how to live a healthy life, and maybe even how to keep those muffin tops in check.

one of my favorite shots from the shoot


She recently started a new blog which you can check out here. I am absolutely loving it. I honestly can say I have not tried a recipe I didn't like. 


{ pic from Rosyln Living }

Oh my doesn't this look delicious!!
 Don't ask questions, just purchase. It will be worth it.

1 comment:

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

how to buy weed online

 teacup poodle for sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...