Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Me oh My



I really enjoy blogging. It gives me an outlet to be creative, get feedback, and also sort of keep a record of the things I loved, wanted, or want to remember. I read blogs, to get inspiration, keep up with friends, and learn new things. I love that Nicole makes all those things possible for me. Her blog is so fresh and full of how to's, where to shop, design ideas, and even has a shop to buy her one of a kind items. She started blogging a little over a year ago is quickly becoming the sensation of the blogging world. 



Get your booty over to her blog and check out her ish. You wont be disappointed!




Oh and did I mention that she is an incredibly talented interior designer. These pictures are all from her home. Amazing!!

1 comment:

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

how to buy weed online

 teacup poodle for sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...