Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Advice

I have three children and life is KAAH- RAY -ZEEEE!!!


As parents we would love to be perfect, but that's just impossible. I always like to get advice and read up on helpful hints on how to become a better all around parent. Lately I have been loving my monthly updates from Baby Center .

This month I got some advice on how to help my child become a better listener, how to help your child not tattle tale, and how to help your child sleep in their own room. I seriously think I will print some of them out to have them on hand. I especially found the listening one and the tattle tale one helpful, considering my 4 year old is loving to tattle on her friends.



Check out their site, it's worth the read.

1 comment:

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
Cheers
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

how to buy weed online

 teacup poodle for sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...