Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF-Have a Happy Weekend!



I've been working all morning. I've got some busy months ahead with all the photo sessions booked. While scheduling I've been browzing the web. Take a look;

If you've got a minute please Pray for this sweet baby girl.
Check out this adorable swimsuit.
Love this tutorial on abstract art
Bought this rug for my kitchen
Need these badly (considering I only have 3 in my whole house)
Want to get one of these for my house
Going to make and eat this for lunch today
Get asked where I got these two pillows, found here (mine is grey and white) and here (mine are blue)
Shop these adorable cell phone covers
Loving every post from this talented designer
Just got this in white. Love it



Does this look amazingly delicious to any one else. Simple, but yummy. Love all her recipes, pictures, and stories.

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

www.shesaidgsaid.com said...

Love reading your blog. Especially love the Kate Spade cell phone link. Such yummy colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...