Thursday, May 26, 2011

Italian Villa















Well we are back from Italy, It was amazing. My honey and I felt like we were on our honeymoon again. Especially since we went sans any kids. I have way too many pictures and might be a few pounds heavier, so all in all it was a great trip. I have been in hibernation and probably will continue to be until next week. I've been catching up on sleep and snuggling these babies I've missed so much. Until my next Italian post here are pictures from the Villa we stayed at for a few days.

5 comments:

paula said...

how beautiful! Love the blog BTW.

Mary Mac said...

Gorgeous! Love your photographs!!
I actually just posetd a series of black and white family photos and photos from trips that line our hallway... I definitely need more and this is great inspiration!!!
www.boddricksroost.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing! These photos are simply stunning. Just discovered your blog and just love it.

Sandra said...

Aesthetic I would say. It has a blend of traditional and modern design. Would love to own italian villas like this someday!!

Margie said...

That villa looks wonderful. The brick work adds a lot of charm to the place.

pattaya villas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...