Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tousled Tuesday



Oh hair, How I love this picture. Her hair, her glasses, her jacket. Mostly though, I'll take the hair. It's gorgeous, wish my hair looked like that everyday. Any who I was reading this article on how to de-gunk your scalp and hair. I'm going to give it a whirl. You should too.

Right now I am gearing up for my cleanse tomorrow. Technically my 30 day diet should be over with today, however I have so much shake and cleanse crap left that I am going to extend this until I leave for Italy or it runs out which ever comes first. So far I have lost 13 pounds. I was hoping to lose another 10 before I am completely satisfied, but this has been a great boost and jump start to a better way of living. I would definitely recommend this "cleanse".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...