Friday, March 23, 2012

bathroom built-ins



I've been wanting to put some shelving in my bathroom niches for a while now. Above are some of the images that have been inspiring me to go ahead and get some bids. 

My bathroom 

I think I should be able to pull off some white floating shelves. 


I think shelves will make a big difference and add some pops of color in my bathroom. My husband I wanted a spa feel when we were picking out our options. I love the marble against the glass tiles. This is one of my favorite spots in our house.

Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

Lovin That! said...

What a beautiful bathroom, wow!! Built-in's would look amazing. Love your blog and photography!

nicole me oh my! said...

Girl! This is exactly what we measured out, I can't wait until you get them installed! They will be amazing in that gorgeous bathroom!

Randell Jeffries said...

Have you heard of color psychology? Color plays an important role. Our mood can change from one shade to another. The shade of white you chose for your bathroom pulls off a soothing therapeutic atmosphere. It’s very relaxing, indeed.

-Randell Jeffries

Nicole-Lynn said...

What a beautiful bathroom you have! I found you doing a google search. I noticed you haven't posted in a while, hope you'll continue to blog!

Nancy Esmade said...

what a wonderful blog, you really have shared a wonderful tips and its very inspiring

basin mixer

Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...