Ikea Shadow Box Frames with Shells.
I've been wanting to make these for a while now and I finally did it. It was so easy, I even made two more with coral branches and a Linen backdrop for my bathroom.
I bought the frames from Ikea.
Got fabric at Joanne's, nothing crazy expensive, actually super cheap.
Picked up some shells from a local shop and got to work.
1. Remove the back of the frame
2. Cut out a piece of fabric big enough to fit behind the Photo Mat.
3. Glued the fabric to the backing of the frame with a glue gun.
4. Then Glued the shells on with a glue gun.
5. Put the frame back together and your done.